With the Bank Holiday Weekend coming up swiftly, some of you may still need to pop into your local pharmacy for some last minute essentials on Bank Holiday Monday.
Here are the local opening times for pharmacies in Lincolnshire that will be open on Bank Holiday Monday.
- Boston: The Asda Pharmacy in Sleford Road is open, 9am-6pm.
- Louth: Boots Chemist at 26 Mercer Row is open from 12noon-1pm.
- Mablethorpe: Boots Pharmacy at 29 High Street is open, 10am-4pm.
- Skegness: Morrisons Pharmacy in Wainfleet Road, 9am-6pm.
- Sleaford: Tesco Pharmacy at 65 Northgate, 11am-4pm.
- Spalding: Boots Chemist at 12-14 Hall Place, 10am-4pm.
- Sutton on Sea: Lloyds Pharmacy at 23 High Street, 10am-4pm.
To find your nearest pharmacy, visit; www.nhs.uk.