Lincolnshire Police are asking people to support the community by becoming a Volunteer Police Community Support Officer (VPCSO).
The force highlights that by becoming a VPCSO:
* You will work alongside police officers and full-time Police Community Support Officers (PCSO’s).
* You will make a difference in your community.
* You could offer vital support to those who need it.
* You could learn important skills.
* The experience may help you to develop and mature as a person. It may even help you to progress within your chosen career.
Find out more and apply to become a VPSCO by going to www.lincs.police.uk/Join-Us/Volunteers/Volunteer-PCSO/
If you have further questions, email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday, August 31, 2015.
And if a VPCSO role is not for you the police have a range of other voluntary roles that may suit your circumstances and ambitions.