Chimney fire at property in Swaton

Lincs Fire & Rescue News.

Lincs Fire & Rescue News.

0
Have your say

Firefighters attended a chimney fire in Swaton last night (Monday).

The Billingborough fire crew were called out at 6.51pm to the chimney fire at a property on West End in Swaton.

According to a fire service spokesman, the crew used chimney gear and small tools to put out the flames.

The Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service has recently reminded householders about the importance of getting their chimney regularly swept to avoid soot and debris build-up which can start fires, after a series of chimney fires last week.