Chimney fire at Wellingore

Fire & Rescue News.

Fire & Rescue News.

Have your say

Firefighters from Lincoln were called to a chimney fire at a house in Wellingore this morning (Monday).

The incident was reported at about 10.22am after reports of a chimney fire on Pottergate Road in the village.

According to a fire services spokesman the fire was self extinguished by the householder before arrival of the fire crew.

Crew members removed any further combustible materials from the chimney cowel.