Cooking pan left unattended starts kitchen fire at Anwick Fen

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

A fire crew from Sleaford was sent to investigate a report of alarms sounding in a house at Anwick Fen this afternoon.

On arrival they discovered there was a fire and a second crew was called out.

According to a fire and rescue spokesman a cooking pan had been left unattended and had been damaged in the fire. It and its contents were put out by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus using a hose.