Dog dies in home fire

The scene as emergency services attend the caravan fire at Fulbeck. Photo tweeted by Lincolnshire Special Constables. EMN-151008-135208001
The scene as emergency services attend the caravan fire at Fulbeck. Photo tweeted by Lincolnshire Special Constables. EMN-151008-135208001

A dog died in a mobile home blaze, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service.

The fire, believed to have been caused by an electrical fault, spread through the mobile home, fencing, hedgerow and a shed on Stragglethorpe Lane, Fulbeck at about 5.30pm on Sunday. Two people were treated for smoke inhalation and the road was closed while crews from Brant Broughton, Newark and Sleaford extinguished the fire.