Fire in office block in Sleaford

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

An electrical fault in a photocopier is said to have been the cause of a fire in a Sleaford office block this afternoon (Tuesday).

The incident was reported just before 1pm today at the offices of Kesteven Business Centre on Kesteven Street.

Firefighters extinguished the fire which had damaged the photocopier and caused smoke damage to the former police station building, which is occupied by Waldeck civil engineering consultants and several other businesses.

The street was closed off while emergency services dealt with the incident.