Fire service called after microwave sets fire to meal

Lincs Fire & Rescue News.

Lincs Fire & Rescue News.

0
Have your say

Sleaford firefighters were called to a small fire in a kitchen of a property on Sandhurst Cresent in the town last night (Tuesday).

The call came at 7.45pm when the crew was needed to remove a microwave oven to the open air following the fire.

The cause was deemed to accidental and only the food contents of the microwave appeared to have been damaged, said a Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman.