NHS Lincolnshire is continuing to monitor non-emergency patient transport service in the county.
Due to difficulties experienced by patients and other callers, the health authority says it is closely monitoring the service, which was launched on July 1.
John McIvor, the chief executive of NHS Lincolnshire, said: “I would like to reiterate our apology made to our patients last week.
“The level of service provided by NSL Care Limited has been completely unacceptable since its launch.
“The situation appears to be improving day-by-day, however, NHS Lincolnshire will continue to ensure that all outstanding issues are resolved as soon as possible.
“Our first priority is patient safety and once we are satisfied the non-emergency patient transport service is running as it should be, we will be undertaking a full investigation into what has gone wrong.”
l Have you had any issues with the service? If so, email email@example.com