Householder receives first aid after oven glove catches fire under grill

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

Firefighters administered first aid to the owner of a house who suffered smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire.

A fire service spokesman said crews from Sleaford attended the kitchen fire at a house on Tennyson Avenue in the town at 6.35pm yesterday (Wednesday).

There was damage to an oven glove which was found under the grill of the cooker after it was turned on by accident, he explained.

Firefighters ventilated the property to clear the smoke.