Kitchen appliances damaged in Heckington outbuilding fire

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

A fire in an outbuilding in Heckington saw two fire crews attend yesterday (Thursday).

Crews from Sleaford and Billingborough used a dry powder extinguisher and a thermal imaging camera to ensure the fire was out at the property on High Street.

A fire service spokesman said a tumble dryer and a washing machine were damaged by the fire which had been reported just before 9pm.

A Sleaford fire crew were also sent out later that night at 10.17pm to put out a pile of rubbish on fire near the Cranwell turn off on the A15