Kitchen fire caused by electrical fault in dishwasher

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

0
Have your say

A Sleaford firecrew attended a kitchen fire on Covel Road, Sleaford last night (Wednesday).

Firefighters were called out at 11.07pm and put out the fire using a hosereel and two breathing apparatus, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service.

Fire investigators believe the blaze started with an electrical fault in a dishwasher, causing damage to the dishwasher and worktop, with heat and smoke damage to the rest of the kitchen.