Sleaford firefighters attended a fence fire on Willow Court in the town reported around midday on Saturday.
The fire wasb out on arrival, but was inspected by the crew.
It is believed to have been caused by a discarded cigarette.
Firecrews from Sleaford were called to a property on Grantham Road at 11.41am on Sunday to reports of a fire in kitchen.
The fire was caused by a tea towel placed on hot toaster and was out on arrival.
The crew used a thermal imaging camera to inspect for any traces of further burning.