JOIN THE PARTY WITH THE NEW LOOK SLEAFORD STANDARD!
To celebrate the launch of your new-look Sleaford Standard, we’ll be hosting a range of special events around the area.
Buy next week’s new-look Sleaford Standard at the following retailers on Wednesday, October 17 and you’ll receive an official Sleaford Standard goodie-bag packed full of freebies!*
* Heckington Newsmart on the High Street in Heckington (NG34 9RA). Tel: 01529 460 479
* Wilson’s Newsagents on Northgate in Sleaford (NG34 7BJ). Tel: 01529 302193
* Spar on Grantham Road in Sleaford (NG34 7NB). Tel: 01529 307572
Buy next week’s Sleaford Standard at the following retailers on Wednesday, October 17 and you’ll receive a free gift!
* Worrell’s Newsagents on Southgate in Sleaford (NG34 7SU). Tel: 01529 307 894
* Atwal Convenience on Millview Road in Sleaford (NG34 9EZ). Tel: 01526 832664
* Dobsons Store on the High Street in Billingborough (NG34 0QD). Tel: 01529 240200
* D&K News on the High Street in Metheringham (LN4 3DX). Tel: 01526 320371
* Greenhills Store & Post Office on Southgate in Sleaford (NG34 7RL). Tel: 01529 302219
Terms & Conditions: Johnston Press standard promotional conditions apply (available on request). Free items are subject to availability and are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis whilst stocks last. One free item per newspaper purchased is permitted. To confirm availability of the free items please contact the retailers directly (and before starting your journey). To contact Johnston Press Midlands Marketing call 01604 251195 or email email@example.com. For quality and training purposes we may monitor communications.
Look out in next week’s new look paper (October 17) for some fantastic reader offers too:
500 free pairs of tickets to the ‘Ideal Home Show at Christmas’ to be claimed
Free tea or coffee at Cogglesford Mill Cottage Restaurant in Sleaford.
Free dessert with your main meal at the Jolly Scotchman pub restaurant in Sleaford.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Sleaford
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 10 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North