After we invited readers to show how much they cared by placing a Valentine’s message in the Sleaford Standard, people have been proving romance isn’t dead.
Here are our readers’ Valentine’s Day messages (printed as received).
○ Stuart Freeman - To my lovely man, I love you more with each passing day. Jen xxx.
○ Roxie Traves - Happy Valentine’s beautiful. Looking forward to an eventful year! Lots of Love, Jayme xXx.
○ Kevin Armitage - Happy Valentine’s Day my little snuggle bunny, I love you xXx.
○ Happy Valentines Day Paul - 1983-2013 - WOW!!! Love always Jxx.
○ Jo Hubbert - Still my Valentine after 15 years. Love A. xxx
○ MANDY REVELL LOVE YOU MY SWEET FOREVER, LIMITED EDITION!! JOHNNY XXXXX
○ Frilly G. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sexy fiance. Lots of love Doris xxx
○ Sam Dawson. Happy Valentine’s Day babe. I love you loads, forever yours, Hayley xx
○ Inga Milverton happy Valentine’s Day love always from Carl xxx
○ IAN WICKERSON happy Valentine’s Day our 1st one and many more to come. Thankyou so much for everything love you - ANNA BAXTER
○ Dandan Parrish. Happy Valentine’s Babe! Love from Alex. Big kisses xxxx
○ Snuggle Bunny. Thank you for being there for me. 1X4x3x always. Ur Terence.
○ Natalie Marsh. Happy Valetine’s baby cakes. Love you longtime girlfriend. Alex xxx
○ Natalie Marsh. Happy Valentine’s day gorgeous love you babyboy xxx
○ To Ros with all my love from your one and only Mr Sleepy xxx
○ My Lil Mugglewumph ‘Lovin Ya Always’. Your Knight in Shine in armour xxxx
○ To Emma Milne the love of my life I will always love you love Wayne Loach
○ Lucy Louise - lots of love from Daddy!