FARMING machinery has been badly damaged after a fire at a Navenby farm.
Just after 9am on Tuesday morning, fire crews from Metheringham and Billinghay attended Temple High Grange Farm on Sleaford Road in the village where two grass-drying hoppers, ducting and drying plant machinery were on fire in an agricultural warehouse.
The fire severely damaged the machines and crews from Sleaford, Woodhall Spa and Waddington also attended. The cause was found to be overheating of the machinery due to operator error.
This comes a day after fire destroyed a grain dryer in Brant Broughton on Monday morning.