Lunchtime fire in Sleaford

Lincs Fire & Rescue News.

Lincs Fire & Rescue News.

Have your say

Firecrews from Sleaford were called yesterday lunchtime (Wednesday) to a small fire in a kitchen on Carre Street.

A fire service spokesman said the fire was out on arrival but crews ventilated the property and administered oxygen to a person suffering mild smoke inhalation.

The call came at 12.23pm and saw both Sleaford crews attend. A small quantity of food was said to have overheated in a microwave.