Short circuit starts lorry fire at Anwick factory

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.

Sleaford firefighters attended a lorry on fire on Saturday evening. The incident was reported at 7.49pm at a factory in Anwick, where a small fire had started in a battery compartment caused by a short circuit, said a fire service spokesman. Staff helped to put it out.

Sleaford firefighters attended a lorry on fire on Saturday evening.

The incident was reported at 7.49pm at a factory in Anwick, where a small fire had started in a battery compartment caused by a short circuit, said a fire service spokesman.

Staff helped to put it out and the battery was disconnected for safety.