Chimney fire at Little Hale was accident

Fire crews were called very early this morning to the crash
Fire crews were called very early this morning to the crash

Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to check the loft space of a house after a chimney fire started accidentally.

The fire was reported at 6.52pm last night (Wednesday) on Burton Road, Little Hale, according to a fire service statement, however it was apparently out on arrival of the crew from Billingborough.

The cause was deemed to be accidental and no-one was injured.