Chimney fire at property in North Rauceby

A man has been rescued from a fire in a high-rise block of flats in Sussex.
A man has been rescued from a fire in a high-rise block of flats in Sussex.

Firefighters were called to chimney on fire at North Rauceby yesterday (Sunday).

The incident was reported at 2.51pm at a property on Main Street in the village, according to a fire and rescue services statement on Twitter.

A crew from Sleaford used chimney equipment to extinguish the small fire.

No other damage was reported.