Cow stuck in water rescued in Swaton Fen

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters and an animaal rescue team have come to the aid of a cow stuck in water on land in Swaton Fen.

The cow fell into difficulties in area off the A52 Skegness to Grantham road just after 3pm.

Fire crews from Billingborough joined specialist animal rescuers in the operation after the cow became stuck in a water course.

SATURDAY 12.30PM: Microwave catches fire at house in Sleaford

An attempt at emulating contestants on TV’s Masterchef: The Professionals went wrong at a house in Sleaford where a microwave caught fire on Friday.

Firefighters were called to a house in Sandhurst Crescent, between Sleaford and Quarrington, at about 6.50pm to deal with the blaze.

But someone living at the house had already used water to put the fire out which was caused by overcooked food.