Fire in laundry room of nursing home

Fire and rescue news.
Fire and rescue news.

Three fire crews attended reports of a fire at a nursing home in Martin this afternoon (Monday).

Crews from Woodhall Spa, Metheringham and Sleaford attended Martin Hall nursing home on High Street, Martin at about 3.25pm today (Monday) where there had been a fire in a laundry room.

The fire damaged cabling in a disinfection distributing machine in the laundry room, believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

The fire was already out on arrival of the firefighters.