A couple who have given decades of commitment to Sleaford United Charity have been recognised upon their retirement as trustees.
David and Ann Brown have notched up numerous years’ service to the charity since it was founded in 1973.
To thank the pair for their dedication, the remaining trustees, led by current chairman the Rev Philip Johnson, presented them with a commissioned print of St Denys’ Church, painted by Malcolm Doughty.
Mr and Mrs Brown are pictured holding the painting.
The Sleaford United Charity was formed in 1973 to administer a number of ancient charities, including one dating back to 1657, for the relief of need in the area. Mr and Mrs Brown have been instrumental in searching out suitable recipients and helping the Trustees’ consideration of applications. Their tireless commitment to the Charity has been much appreciated and the Trustees wish them both the very best for their retirement.
Mr and Mrs Brown are seen here, holding the picture, with, from left to right, some of the remaining Trustees, Rev Martin Amery, Keith Maltby, Revd Philip Johnson, Cllr Grenville Jackson, Cllr Tim Conning and Kay Hockmeyer.
For more details about the charity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org