It has been confirmed who will be running for Parliament in the Grantham and Stamford constituency come the General Election on May 7.
The ‘Statement of Persons Nominated’ has now been released following the passing of the deadline for nominees yesterday (Thursday, April 9).
The candidates are:
- Harrish Bisnauthsing, from Stamford - Liberal Democrats
- Nick Boles, from the Grantham and Stamford constituency - The Conservative Party
- Aidan William Robert Campbell, from the Grantham and Stamford constituency - The Green Party
- Barrie Anthony Fairbairn, from the Grantham and Stamford constituency - Labour Party
- Jan Wayne Hansen, from Folkingham - Lincolnshire Independents
- Marietta Eve Neild King, from the Rutland and Melton constituency - UKIP
- Ian Edward Selby, from Grantham - Independent