Kirton's Kurt West and Spilsby's Adam Dales do battle.
Kirton's Kurt West and Spilsby's Adam Dales do battle.

Benington left Woodhall Spa United with a 5-1 victory in the SHS Allium Ltd Fishtoft Cup.

Ryan Lawson and Sam Reed both scored after being called up from the reserves, with Danny Woods (two) and Lewis Mundt completing the first-round success.

Old Doningtonians produced a minor upset when the Division One side defeated Premier outfit Coningsby 3-2.

Mark Sharman, Dave Slaughter and Wayne Foster scored the crucial goals for the home side.

Mareham United pulled out all the stops to gather enough players together for their visit to Old Leake, but Steve Green (three), Scott Mackay (three) and Adam Tempest ensured a 7-0 success for the hosts.

Skegness Town Reserves and Fishtoft produced an evenly matched first period, which finished goal-less.

But Harry Bunce netted twice as Fishtoft went on to win 3-1.

Lewis Cartwright also netted for Fishtoft, who had a man sent off in the second half.

Fosdyke were brought back down to Earth with a dismal and heavy defeat at home to Friskney, going down 5-0.

Spilsby Town handed out a second successive drubbing to Kirton Town following the previous week’s 6-1 home league win.

This week they left Graves Park with a 5-0 success.

In another all-Premier encounter, Swineshead went through comfortably following a 5-0 home win against Billinghay Athletic.

Bert Snaith struck a hat-trick while Richard Barker grabbed a double.

There was only one Taylors Garages Premier Division game owing to the Fishtoft Cup, with a surprise 10-2 home win for Heckington Millers against Pointon.

In the Taylors Peugeot Division One, goals from Reece Young and Cameron Holland secured three vital points for Boston College in their away match at Wrangle.

The 2-0 away win sent the College to the top of the table.

Sutterton showed a marked improvement when they went down 5-1 at home to FC Magnet.

Dan Ewing grabbed their first goal of the season.

FC Kirton were held to a 2-2 draw at home by Billinghay Reserves in the Taylors Ford Division Two.

Tom Brason and Mitch Bradley hit the Kirton goals.

Railway Athletic continue to look a force as they top the table following a 7-1 home win against AFC Tetford, with Liam Nimmo and Nicky Frost bagging two goals apiece.

The other Railway goals came from Tony Pascu, Brandon Norman and Curtis Yeatman.

Park United were dealt a blow after 10 minutes when their goalkeeper was injured while conceding a goal against Swineshead Reserves.

Craig Mountain donned the gloves in a 2-2 draw which saw Chris Wright and Junior Samra net for United before Swineshead levelled.

Giles Favell and Charlie Eccott netted for the Tutes and the game was excellently handled by referee Chris Armond.

The match between Eastern European FC and Holbeach Bank was abandoned at half time with the international side leading 6-0.

Bank started with just nine men and suffered three injuries.

In the Taylors Vauxhall Division Three, FC Hammers beat Friskney Reserves 3-2 with goals from Jace Snade, Kristian Taylor and Richard Hardy.

Pointon A won 5-3 against Boston Titans.

AFC Tetford Reserves have withdrawn from the league, leaving Wyberton A without a game.

Leverton Reserves beat Boston Athletic 3-0, with Nathan Greenfield, Daniel Fletcher and Deividas Urbsys on target.