Sleaford Museum has an interesting new display of late 18th century and 19th century frocks and wedding gowns with accessories, titled ‘How we used to dress’ (entry is free).
Many have been donated by local families. It complements the museum’s exhibition in Navigation House, ‘How we used to shop.’
There is also a cabinet portraying the Sleaford Railway Crash of 1937 - a talk on this is in St Denys’ Church Hall on March 28. All can be viewed on Visit Lincolnshire Weekend on March 18-19, 10am - 3pm.